Remote Control Features:
- Can be used with shoot cameras compatible with remote control shooting function.
- Works from up to 5 meters away.
- Compared with the self-timer function, the remote controller give you more time before shooting.
- With a switch to delay 2 seconds or not.
- Surface part is using high-quality PU material.
- Compact and portable design.
- Can put easily into your pocket or on a keychain.
- Remote Control ONLY. Camera is not included.
- Type: Infrared remote controller
- Operating range: Appox. 5m/16.4ft
- Battery life: 6000 transmissions
- Item weight: 11g
- Item size: 6.7 x 3.5 x 0.6cm
- Package size: 8 x 6 x 2.2cm
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 60D
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x CR2032 Lithium Battery (Pre-installed)
- 1 x User Manual
What are Camera Remote Controls Used For?
- Digital cameras remote controls are used to release the shutter on a camera rather than the photographer pressing a button on the camera. There are two types of digital camera remote controls: cable or wireless systems. Basic cable systems have a button which connects to the camera. When the switch is pressed the camera is triggered.
- The main purpose of a camera remote control is to eliminate camera shake, particularly if using a long lens. Remotes are used along with a tripod or other camera support.
- Basic remote controls have a single button which lets you trigger the shutter at your command. More sophisticated and expensive remotes not only release the shutter but control zoom settings, time-interval shooting, playback and turn the LCD on and off. Some remotes even include a small, built-in LCD which displays information such as camera mode and the number of frames to be captured.
- Digital camera remote controls are especially useful when taking long telephoto and close-up shots, time exposed pictures and using a bulb setting. However branded remote controls can be expensive just because they carry the name of the manufacturer.
Need any assistance on IR Wireless RC-6 Remote Control, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com